Friday, July 29, 2016

Traversing Twitter Chats

I am beginning to get the hang of this. But I am still very raw. Switching feed to feed can be a challenge. I sometimes lose the trail and can't find the questions and then I just piggy back off of another Tweet. But I am doing my best.

I think there is nothing more rewarding then collaborating with and listening to other teachers. As simple as it may sound, it is what makes us stronger. Listening to new ideas and ways of thinking inspires me to be better. It inspires me to innovate and tweak lessons, and make changes. Change is good. Taking risks are good even if you fail. The best ideas and innovations I have ever had have stemmed from mistakes and failures I have made.

I am going to keep full speed ahead with this goal. I am going to try and chat with new teachers every day from all over the world. I will hear and try and grow and feel apart of a larger community. As teachers we are one large community and I want a presence in that realm. I want to be apart of something bigger than my school. This will help create a positive school culture locally, communally, and globally.

1 comment:

  1. Great start. Look forward to reading your views and learning together.

    ReplyDelete

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...