Monday, December 19, 2016

Holiday Shopping

Amazon, Amazon, Amazon. my usual go to for holiday gifts. Think Geek another source for great gifts. But you have to order early. This year I did utilize both but a few minor things needed to be purchased...(duh...duh...duh)... (creepy music) in person, in a store. I am claustrophobic so this was not a happy moment for me. But alas, in I went to various department stores and shops. They were crowded and stuffy and I do not wish that stress on anyone. But alas I am done now with all my shopping and can relax and spend time playing board games, RPG, and watching some awesome movies with my family.

My children want 3 DS XL good luck. I for the first time in many years have been so busy that I put my Christmas shopping off until the end. So Walmart, Target both sold out. Venturing on Amazon, sold out. Finally to Game Stop, only one, need two. Ugh! But thankfully some Pokemon plushies and cards later I seem to have gotten most things purchased for my children. Only my husband left. Now comes the hard part. How can things like DS's sell out at Christmas.

Family not gifts. This year all my children are together, my grandson, all of us are focusing on family not gifts. So what I can find I find. Playing games and hanging out together is what makes this holiday so special. Seeing my so, 6, n run around and play with my grandson 2 on Wednesday, priceless. These next few weeks will be more like personal monologues because I have left school and students back in Texas and my mindset although still a growth one is focused on personal not professional, enjoyment and interaction and pure joy of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...