Saturday, December 17, 2016

Two Weeks OFF: Blogs About Family and The Holidays

These next two weeks seeing as we are on vacation I will write about my experiences and time off with my family in New Mexico. I will pick back up with my educational blogging in January when we return to school. since this is a blog about teaching and motherhood I feel this is an important topic to write about.

The ground had a light dusting of snow. This was mesmerizing both to my son Alex, 6 and my grandson Max 2. Max's play yard glistened in the morning glare of the son. The doors opened and the two of them bolted out adorning coats, mittens and scarves. The first time the two of them have been able to play outside together. It is a beautiful site. Romping and giggling. The holidays have officially begun, trip over and nestling by the fire, hot cocoa in hand. Family, all my children and my grandchild in one place. This is the best time of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...