Monday, March 13, 2017

Cinnamon, Cinnabon, Cineplex

Everyone has a food or spice that they consider "comfort food," mine is cinnamon. I love the smell, I spray it on my Christmas tree, put it in my cookies (Snookerdoodles) and put it in my coffee. I love Cinnabon, rarely, as it is well...an indulgence but today Cinnamon Machiato, Cinnabon and a movie. Logan. My first relaxing day in Albuquerque and I just want to chill, get comfortable, and watch Hugh Jackman kick some ass. The over-sized seats are plush with adjustable arm rests and cup holders. Sound, THX, check. Screen, really big, check. Company, my daughter, son-in-law and husband, check. Adult day out. Rarely do I have the time to simply do nothing, choose to go somewhere without having to rush somewhere right after. Lights dim and here comes the building....slow...growing hum....T....H.....X.... now it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...