Thursday, April 9, 2020

100 Days of Change, 100 Days in a Row of Writing (100)

I have been writing a blog post and posting for 100 days in a row today.

It seems very insignificant in the scheme of things.

But, a milestone.

Several years back I participated in #blog365 and wrote for 365 days in a row.

That is my goal another full year- an achievable goal. I am sure I will have a lot to write about.

This being a year of a lot of adjustment and uncertainty- it is much easier to latch on to an idea to frame a post around.

A presidential election. Covid-19. Distance learning. Quarantine/Isolation.

Today though, I just don't have much to say.

Listening to music, wireless headphones- more of an escape.

Today's goal- Grading. Reading. Binging TV.

Just another week.

Just another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...