Saturday, August 29, 2020

Birthday Bubble (242)

 My birthday was the best I have had in years. We went to Galveston, toured the city. Had yummy bakery goods from Patty Cakes Bakery. We ate at Bubba Gump Seafood on the Pier and we just hung out as a family. It was nice being with all my kiddos except Gabriel. He traveled to Albuquerque to visit Hannah. But other than not having all my children in one place- it was a great day.

I stopped at Cracker Barrel for some candy and enjoyed Freddy's onion rings and cheese curds for dinner. Couldn't have been a better day. 2020 is a totally crappy year for so many reasons, so I expected a crappy birthday but to my surprise- it was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...