Monday, August 17, 2020

Wow! This is Insane (231)

 This is insane. I have never seen so much work for educators in my 19 years of teaching. We have to set up Zoom meetings, KVA (Virtual) and Face 2 Face (intermittent) courses. KVA classes are upwards of 50 students. Face to face about 15-18. I teach 3 of each. I have ACA, KAP/Pre-AP and GT.

We are teaching synchronous for the KVA, asynchronous for face to face while they are intermittent for 3 weeks. We start September 8th in person- at least currently. We just found out today- we have been in professional development in person/in the building since last week- that we have several staff who tested positive for Covid-19. We are not closing.

The amount of meetings (virtual) and PLC (in person) we have been in, is insane. Not to mention planning lessons/activities both for virtual and face to face instruction. IEP, 504 differentiation. GT differentiation. It is insane. I am so overwhelmed I can't think straight. So. I have been off social media for over a week. Plan on for this week too.

Educators are rock stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...