Wednesday, January 24, 2018

What Day is It? Snip It #17

This is a very quick snip it. Such a busy week. My mind is groggy and everything around me feels distant. I am literally, going from one place to another from 6:30am to 9:30pm. I absolutely love what I do, but this week is just crazy. The one thing that is keeping me awake and engaged, is that next week, will be much calmer. I see the end of the haze, just up ahead. I just need to turn on my low beams and keep going.

I set up my two chats tonight, Star Wars themed and that made me happy. I am watching the high school robotics teams, build and drive their robots, around the field. It is 8:30pm and I have an hour left of work tonight. After that, at least an hour or so, to watch TV and unwind. I can never just lie down and go to bed, after a full day. Deep breath in, strong blow of air out. It's Wednesday, right? In weeks like this, I lose my direction.

Time for me, Sunday. Time to keep my wheels spinning, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OneWord2023- Plant

Humus, soil, Earth- the substance that brings fertility and nourishment. Home to decomposers, revitalizers and care-givers. The foundation f...